Friday, July 15, 2011

Haha I've been neglecting this blog XD

Hi all.
Yes.
I've been neglecting this blog, so this is a new post to make everybody awake again and get more followers.
So.

HOLY FRICK OMEN OF THE STARS 6: THE LAST HOPE!!!!

It's here!
It's ok to freak out, because when I found out me and my friend nearly had twin heart attacks!!
SO WHAT WILL IT BE ABOUT?
TELL ME!
This will become a discussion page in awe of this magnificent book....-drools-

BTW the cat on the cover is Firestar.

2 comments:

  1. Yes, we did almost have heart attacks, lol. I think Firestar will be the 4th cat and he is going to die so the Erins wanted him to end with a high note. I think there will be an EPIC battle between the Clans and the Dark Forest. But that is pretty obvious. And Firestar will sacrifice himself for the Clans.
    The cover looks AWESOME! Though I wanted it to be called Battle of the Stars, I don't mind because this is an awesome name too.

    ReplyDelete