Sunday, May 15, 2011

Willowshine x Kestrelflight?!

In a recent Erin Hunter Chat (not really recent but I'm saying it is), quote:
'We may see a forbidden relationship between two medicine cats.'
Oh no.
Not again.
COME ON.
I mean the LeafpoolxCrowfeather was cute, and rather surprising, but doing it again, with TWO medicine cats? Using the same material twice is not good.
And, since Jayfeather doesn't fall in love, and Littlecloud would have to be a paedophile to take a med-mate, and Mothwing is just too....just no. Sooo, Willowshine x Kestrelflight, hmm?
Kestrelflight is a tad younger, but there have been other mates whereas the male is younger.
I'll admit, the kids would be cute, and KestrelxWillow ftw, but it wouldn't make as big a splash as LeafxCrow.

They'd expect everyone to go 'WUT?', but they'd just say they've heard it all before.
I feel inspired to do fan art. If you have any, I'll put it up on the Fan-art page.

No comments:

Post a Comment